Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodbye April

Well, my last day of April didn't go at all as expected.

We missed the school bus in the morning so I was late to work, hurriedly ate a quick breakfast I brought from home (sandwich thin w/ laughing cow cheese & a morningstar farm breakfast sausage and an apple), had a work convention to attend for the day so endied up eating a turkey sub and chips at the booth and then waited too long in between since I didn't pack any snacks and overate at dinner.

I cooked chicken sausages, a noodles/cheddar/broccoli package and some green beans. Then I reasoned with myself since I already ate the processed stuff I may as well have some ice cream and proceeded to do so with no workout whatsover for the entire day!

Good bye April - HELLO MAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment