Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend!

Friday morning started with a 9:30 appt to the Orthodontist for Mikaela. They're still waiting for more teeth to grow in so we don't have to go back for 4 months! Afterwards I dropped them at camp and headed off to work.

I got to work at noon and got some work done before the whole office headed out for a goodbye lunch for one of our summer interns. We went to a new to me restaurant called PJ Clarks. I sampled a couple of the appetizers that were ordered for the table before I ate my seafood salad. It was delicious! It had huge amount of lobster, shrimp, crab and avocado in a vinegarette dressing.

When I got home from work Jamie & the kids had ordered pizza and wings. Of course I helped myself - who can resist pizza and wings? Not I! We watched a movie that may or may not have been totally kid appropriate and then watched some of the Olympics track coverage. It was a nice family night.

This morning I decided not to weigh myself. Why start the weekend with that on my mind? We're going to have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment