Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wednesday two-a-day

Yesterday was definitely a good workout day for me. During lunch I went to the gym in the building and did Week 4 of the Couch to 5K running plan. I am determined to figure out why I always have to take walk breaks when I try to run. I'm just going to continue using the program for my runs until I can complete the running workout as stated instead of skipping ahead to the next one - even if it means I'll be stuck on the 20 minute run for the rest of my life!
 
Jamie had to work and the kids were having dinner with their dad so I was also able to fit in my ChaLean Extreme workout for the day. I did the Burn Circuit #2. This was my 2nd time doing this circuit but my 1st time with the sheet so I could actually document which weights I was using. I really need to still do my measurements and "before" picture seeing as I'm already in my 2nd week of the program...

No comments:

Post a Comment