Monday, December 17, 2012

December

I've been doing a pretty good job of documenting with photos my December eats throughout the work days - but other than that - December is going downhill pretty fast for me. I haven't been tracking my calories in My Fitness Pal and the scale is showing it with a little upward movement. I haven't even been doing my ChaLean Extreme dvds or hitting the gym during lunchtime as often as I should. Work has been terribly busy and I find myself working through it sometimes which isn't good and then by the time I get home I'm too wiped out to think about an evening workout and then can't wake myself up early enough in the morning to get one in either. Ugh! I did look up some 2013 5Ks and I'm going to restart the Couch to 5K running plan this week.


Top Left - greek yogurt w/ granola
Upper Right  - Tis the season - Big tin of popcorn came to the office for the holidays and I helped myself to 2 little cup fulls
Bottom Left - Lunch - Black bean burger, string cheese and baby zucchini
Bottom Right - Snack - YUM!
From upper left - Breakfast,  morning snack, afternoon snack (which helped me resist the cupcakes that had been brought in to work by a co-worker), lunch
Just a little preparation for my hubby's birthday party
Birthday party shenanigans!
Work day meals and snacks
Another day of workday meals and snacks
Last food pic for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment