Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

Friday morning I had to bring my daughter to the orthodontist after we dropped my son at school. We had about an hour to burn before the appointment so we went to Starbucks. We had what I hope was a good heart-to-heart. See - she doesn't like to fly and doesn't want to have to get on an airplane at Christmas when we fly out to see my family. She was in tears as we were talking and I really hope I was able to ease some of her fears.
My "baby" girl
Because I got into work a little later I didn't take a lunch so I didn't do a lunchtime workout.  I did wake up and do a ChaLean Extreme workout though and I photographed all my food for the day again
.
Breakfast - greek yogurt, pear, turkey bacon
AM Snack - light string cheese
Lunch - Picked up a salad
Afternoon snack - 4 Hersheys Kisses
Dinner - Pasta salad my daughter made (while I waited for pizza delivery); wings and pizza
Evening snack - 2 leftover pieces of Halloween candy

Saturday was Jamie'sWork Christmas Party up in Delaware so I had my best friend (besides my husband) come over to stay with the kids. It was a buffet dinner and I made some pretty good food choices. I may have had one or two more drinks than I would have liked though.

Sunday morning I had to wake up early and get back to the kids. I spent most of the day in the recliner helping with homework and watching football ad trying to organize my December. It's going to be a busy month!

I was completely worn out from Saturday night! Jamie was in even worse shape than me when he got home from work. After I dropped the kids at their dad's house we watched a few minutes of tv and barely ate a dinner before we went up to our room and crashed out around 9!

The sleep did my body good.  I was able to get up Monday morning and kill it with the ChaLean Extreme Burn Intervals dvd! I did not do a lunchtime workout though because I'm trying to be smart about my knees and not overdo the cardio. I didn't take a picture of any of my food which was a mistake for the evening - I ended up overeating but I did track the rest of the day's food in My Fitness Pal and I was on track until dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment