Monday, January 14, 2013

How in the world to people find the time to blog so often? I really wanted to be able to blog more often in 2013 because I think it's such a cool way to document events and be able to look at things that have happened and to look back and see my progress - but I just don't know how to fit it in yet.

This past week I did do pretty good at taking pictures to document the meals I brought to work - thinking I would blog about it the following day. But that didn't happen! Instead - here's a look at my weekday eats for most of last week.
Breakfast at my desk every morning. The Styrofoam cup contains a packet of Chocolate Chip Instant Oatmeal. I need to get around to making a big pot of Steel Cut Oats to divide up and bring in each day.

My weekday snack was the same all week - pretty darn boring...

Various lunches - mostly leftovers from the previous night's dinner.
Last week I became a Sweat Pink Ambassador which was super exciting for me. Here's an excerpt from my welcome e-mail "The Sweat Pink Ambassador community is a place for enthusiastic, positive, inspirational women to connect and support each other in reaching their goals around health, fitness, life... and more. It's a place where we come together and celebrate what we have and reach for even more. It's a place where new friendships spark and running buddies find each other; where you'll always find a cheerleader or a word of advice."




I had applied a couple of weeks ago, not really thinking one way or another if I would be accepted in because let's face it - I'm a 40-something year old woman trying to get fit and stay trim. But I was accepted and I'm thrilled. I really feel like now I can be an example to other women similar to me.

The kids and I ended the week with dinner out on Friday night. Hubby had to work so the kiddos and I went to The Greene Turtle. Look at the Root Beer bottle Mikaela was served! She thinks she is too grown! I ordered the shrimp tacos for my dinner and we shared an order of the fried pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment