Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year!!

Well... I had this nice lil post that I had written through an app called Blogsy on my new lil ipad mini hubby had given me for Christmas. I had posted it and confirmed that it had posted to my blog on January 2nd - and now today when I looked for it on the computer AND on the ipad - I can't find the post :-(

Basically - it was a New Years post about how I was going to get more organized this year, be better with my money by sticking to a budget and grocery shopping through the sale ads and cooking based on what foods we have. Also I plan to continue exercising and food journaling through MyFitness Pal. I'm halfway through ChaLean Extreme and I have Turbo Fire lined up for when I finish. I've also restarted the Couch to 5K running plan. Hubby is restarting his workout plan too and has a goal to run a 10K in June!!

I would like to try to blog more in 2013. Time and events just seem to fly by so quickly and it would be nice to have a place to refer back to see pictures and thoughts about things I'm doing as well as hubby and the kids.

The holidays were nice. Jamie and the kids and I flew out to Seattle. I didn't get any workouts in - BUT I did somehow lose some weight for my first weigh-in of the year!    


No comments:

Post a Comment