Friday, February 8, 2013

This week was a bust

.

I hate week's like this. I was sick with a cold all week and didn't work out one time. I halfway tracked my food while I was eating healthy and then when I wasn't eating healthy I just stopped tracking. 

Usually during my lunch hours I work out. This week I spent that hour cleaning out/sorting old emails, staying up-to-date and subscribing to new blogs and then deleting blogs I'm no longer interested in reading. I'm pretty much over reading  the "perfect blogs" where the blogger always shows the perfect thing - daily exercise, home cooked healthy meals for every meal, etc. I'm more drawn to the regular blogger - usually those that haven't been blogging for long. I get motivation from seeing other people similar to me that struggle to fit it all in - husband, kids, work, exercise, meals, socializing... I refuse to spend anymore of my time reading things that don't relate to me and my circumstance. 

I'm also hoping this is a turning point in my blogging life. I want to blog more. I think it is such a great means of journaling and documenting my life. My kids are growing up so fast and I can't believe I've been married almost 7 months now! 

Hubby is getting ready to deploy again at the end of the month and I'm going to use that time to nurture this lil blog of mine. Until then - I've started jotting down future blog topics as I think of them and I'm going to try to put in more effort to blogging more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment