Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm On a Roll

I accidentally weighed in a day early - but that's okay. I was down 1.6 pounds! I really feel like all of my hard work exercising and tracking my food is definitely paying off! 



After a weigh-in like that I HAD to get a workout in! I didn't get up to do a morning workout but I did do 1 30 minute treadmill run during lunch. And I hit the 2 1/2 mile mark!! Average pace - 11:56!!



Thursday morning I got up and did some TurboFire! I did a 15 minute HIIT workout and then a 30 minute toning video with the resistance bands. 


Turbofire - HIIT 15

TurboFire - Tone 30

And then to top it off - I did a a one mile run in my neighborhood. My Runkeeper app says I ran it with an average pace of 10:56. A whole minute faster than the day before? Hmmmm... I dunno. I wonder how accurate the app is. I really need to figure out how to use my Garmin watch!






1 Mile Run and cool down walk
Since I did wake up a little late and then squeezed in those workouts - I didn't have a lot of time to pack my food for work for the day. I packed my snacks and breakfast so I had to grab something to eat for lunch at a nearby deli. I pulled up their website first so I could see what was low-calorie and I settled on this delicious salad! 333 calories for the win! 





I finished my last book "Barefoot" by Elin Hilderbrand. FINALLY an e-book that wasn't full of spelling and grammatical errors. It was written so well that I actually felt for each of the main characters. I even teared up a little bit at the ending while I was reading it on the metro on the way home from work. Next up in my Nook is "Some Kind of Wonderful" by Barbara Freethy - no relation to the movie by the same title made in the 80's. 


Source
Time for a little romance novel. 

Isn't my hubby cute? He went to Sam's club on his day off and sent me a pic of the full cart!





No comments:

Post a Comment