Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Small Successes

I'm so proud of myself for keeping this Runners World Run Streak alive! Monday I hopped on the treadmill during lunch and came **this close** to running 2 1/2 miles in 30 minutes. I definitely think I'm becoming a strong runner by at least running the 1 mile a day.



While hubby was deployed he sent me items from Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood. Somehow he ended up on the mailing list of a place similar to Vicki's but less expensive - called Venus. He saw a dress in there he wanted to order for me for our vacation in July but since we had never ordered from there we didn't know which size to order me so we took my measurements. 

I've lost almost 6 inches this year! I lost 1 inch on each arm, 1 inch on each thigh, 1 inch on my waist and unfortunately almost an inch off my chest. I'm so excited about my progress and definitely want to keep losing inches - especially around my waist!


And on an Instagram note - it's always a great thrill when someone you admire for getting fit, who has thousands of followers and follows thousands of people - likes your photos! 




I am liking the fitness story I'm living in person. I can't wait to see where it leads me!

No comments:

Post a Comment