Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 28 - June 29

Last Friday I got on the kick where I tried to photograph everything I ate to try to help me keep better track for MyFitness Pal. I've kind of fallen off of the MyFitness Pal bandwagon and I need to get back on. It really does help me to balance out my calories.

I started off with a breakfast at my desk consisting of a Chobani yogurt, an orange and a light string cheese.




Lunch was a leftover 3 oz barbecued boneless chicken thigh and a pear.


I picked the kids up from summer camp and we hit the frozen yogurt shop. This time I measured my yogurt BEFORE adding toppings. It was 8 oz, At about 35 calories per ounce - I had about 280 calories of frozen yogurt but then added the not-so-good stuff (hot fudge, cheesecake bite, peanuts, crushed Reese's peanut butter cup). The good news was I only added 2 ounces of that stuff so it was kind of a "little" treat.


After fro-yo we had to do some summer clothes shopping for my son. He needed new shorts. He insisted that they had to be the athletic type and below his knee. We went to Dick's Sporting Goods where I spent an arm and a leg outfitting him for the summer. But truthfully boys are so much easier to shop for than girls!

By the time we got home we were all starving so we attacked this bag of Pirate's Booty while we waited on Domino's pizza delivery! I had never had Pirate's Booty before and it was DELICIOUS! I was surprised that even the kids liked it!!


It was pouring down rain when the pizza man came but I still needed to get my one mile run in for the day. I downed a piece of pizza, waited about an hour and headed out once the weather turned to light rain. I put on a baseball hat and put my phone in a ziploc bag so it wouldn't get wet while my RunKeeper app was tracking my mileage. I REALLY need to get an iphone arm band. 




When I got home I showered and put on my pjs. Then I had a couple more slices of pizza and some wings while I watched a movie with the kiddos.


Saturday morning was steamy, humid and hot. I drove to the gym JUST to get on the treadmill for my mile run before we got our day started. There was no way I was going to run in that heat! 




Then I came right home and popped in a ChaLean Extreme dvd. I did Burn Circuit 2 - I'm still working on these arms!




Total Day's Workout Time and Calories Burned

No comments:

Post a Comment