Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 1

My 1st full day of not having an upset stomach in way too long!! 

Today was also weigh-in day which was a bit unfortunate since the scaled had me down 3.2 pounds - surely all because I couldn't keep any food in me for almost 10 days. Hopefully I can keep it off - but with vacation coming up - I doubt it. 


.

I got in another lunchtime workout - walking random hills on the treadmill again.


And then for dinner - to celebrate a bonus I got at work - I took hubby out for dinner. We went to Applebee's. I was so excited to be feeling better and the scale being down - I ate some not-so-good-for-me food. We started with the beer cheese breadsticks for an appetizer and then I had the cheeseburger sliders, fries and a Grey Goose and cranberry as my meal - definitely nothing healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment