Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 13

Tuesday August 13th I attempted to get back on the eating healthy bandwagon - all without going to the grocery store yet after vacation.

For breakfast I had a leftover-from-vacation mini bagel with a Laughing Cow cheese and some frozen grapes. I had read in a magazine about freezing grapes and I have to say - I am not a big fan of them. They're just too cold on the inside of my mouth. 



My mid-morning snack was a light string cheese and some cherries.


I had skipped the gym during lunch because I was so swamped at work. I tried a new-to-me flavor of Pretzel Crisps - Jalapeno Jack. They were good. AND spicy!


I also had a sandwich thin with a Morningstar Farms black bean burger with a slice of white american cheese and an apple. 


I ended up working really late and had a really crappy day including some words with my boss. Hubby had to fly in the evening. I was home by myself so I curled up with the remaining Hershey's Kisses from our trip and the remote control and finished off the bag. Boo. Nothing like comfort food eating.


Then I felt like I should actually eat some food before I went to bed. We still hadn't been to the grocery store and I didn't feel like cooking so I dug a frozen meal out of the freezer. I've really been good at not eating this stuff on a regular basis and instead eating REAL food - but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.


2 comments:

  1. LOL at healthy "bandwagon" I am off and on that thing ALL the time!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete