Monday, August 26, 2013

August 21 - Data Alert

Wednesday morning I received the following text alert:


Yes - turns out the ex-husband showed my daughter how to use her iphone as her "personal hot spot" for the ipad he bought her. Um yeah - she's on OUR cell phone bill - he doesn't pay jack towards the bill. Once again - I wish he would stay out of my wallet! I had to explain to my daughter that she couldn't use her phone for this purpose anymore. We have 4 people on our data plan and we hardly ever use half of our allotted data in a month - but yet this month she's used over half of the data by herself!

Lunchtime 10K training run was a 25 minute run. I ran 2.15 miles with an average pace of 11:36.   


Hubby was away at work overnight so it was just me and the kiddos in the evening. At least their dad was out of the country so the kids couldn't have their normal dinner night with him so I wasn't all by myself for the night.

I did have an interesting talk with someone I met regarding Beachbody's Shakeology and me becoming a Beachbody coach. She's sending me a Shakeology sample and I'll give it a try next week. I think it's kind of pricey though.


No comments:

Post a Comment