Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 8 - Day 4 of Vacation

Thursday was our last full day of vacation. It was pretty overcast most of the morning so we made the decision we weren't going to attempt to spend the money to go to the waterpark at Hershey - but rather that we'd go to the pool at our campground. 



Mini me in my sunglasses


Gofball!

Someone is seriously chilling in my sunglasses!

Camera shy son

Got it!


The pool water was not heated. At.All.  It was FREEZING!! I could barely get in above my waist. The kids tried to hang in there for a little bit but it was just too darn cold for them too. We weren't there long before we headed back to the RV to shower and get dressed.

The kids and I headed down to the arcade while hubby chilled out - building a fire. We were at the arcade for almost 2 hours!! They had a Ms. Pac Man/Galaga game that I was addicted to. We played air hockey and car-racing. It was a small arcade but it was fun just hanging out with the kids.

Hubby cooked burgers on the grill for dinner. There may or may not have been some more s'mores action too. It was our final night after all. Hubby got the Yahtzee bug and was DETERMINED to better his score so we ended up staying up really late playing 3 whole games of Yahtzee. It was so relaxing and fun though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment