Thursday, October 3, 2013

Catching Up

Yesterday I was able to work a full work day instead of having to leave early to pick up the kiddos from cross country practice.  I was able to get in a 10K training run during my lunchtime. I'm still having to take a few walk breaks though - I'm not sure how I'm going to complete one of the upcoming 5 mile training runs.




The kiddos had a cross country meet after school followed by dinner with their dad so hubby and I got to hang out and catch up with each other. We talked about the government shut down, our plans to go to Atlantic City in November and just talked about each of our days. I love being able to hang out with my hubby mid-week and taking a break from the hustle and bustle of the work/school week. 

Hubby had put a frozen lasagna in the oven for dinner before I got home so that's what I had for dinner. I really need to do a better job of meal planning. I am constantly printing and saving recipes but then when it comes down to actually preparing healthy meals I just haven't gotten into the habit of it. That is something I want to work on in October.

Here's Day 2 for my Photo A Day Challenge. Light. This light is in the gym in our building. Check out the cheesy wallpaper of people running.  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment