Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Flexing It Out

 I wasn't as sore as I expected to be on Monday following the 7 mile run I did on Sunday.

I wasn't run ready/cardio ready/HIIT ready though so I did my TurboFire Stretch 40 dvd.


Nothing like a little early morning stretching to let me know just how inflexible I really am. I need to add Yoga to my weekly workout routine ASAP!

I'm such a calorie freak though that it kills me to see this:



Only 48 calories burned during a 42 hour workout? Ugh! I do know strength training and flexibility training are important components to overall fitness but seeing that low calorie burn is just down right depressing. The only good thing is that I burned so many calories on the 7 mile run on Sunday that I still have leftover Weight Watchers Activity Points that I didn't use up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment