Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trying It Again

Well my day didn't go at all as expected. I slept till 10am which was a good thing for my body but not a good thing as far as getting in my scheduled 7 mile training run. 

I had to get to the post office to send a return back to Spiegel. Such a rip off too. Spiegel has a list of requirements you have to follow exactly in order to get your refund. So basically I spent almost $14 to get my $40 refund. 


Guess which company I'll never be ordering from again?

The kids' dad was supposed to pick them up at 2pm for his dad's birthday party. He asked in advance so I let him have the kids from 2-9 on MY Saturday. Since I missed my morning run I figured I could still get out there at 3. We'll this "gem" of an ex-husband didn't come to pick up the kids till 3:45. By then I was hungry AND irritated so after they left I raided the kitchen. 

After I stuffed myself I was disappointed and determined to map out a plan to get this weight off. I feel like I've been battling these 10 pounds for a year. Obviously what I'm doing isn't working. 

I'm trading in calorie counting on MyFitness Pal for counting points on Weight Watchers. 


Yep. I rejoined. Again. 

I've seen a lot of people on Instagram with a lot of success on WW and I'm going to give it my best effort to make it work for me. 

I do have the challenge of going out of town next weekend- for a long weekend - but I'm hoping to make a plan beforehand and to make some decent choices while I'm there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment