Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two Workouts for Tuesday

Tuesday morning I was up bright and early for my workout. I did ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and then TurboFire HIIT 15 so I could get in a little higher calorie burn. 


After my workout I was going to have my Vanilla Shakeology sample but there were black specks in the powder so I threw it out. Then I tried the Chocolate sample. Blech.


It just wasn't tasty to me. I'll stick to my Designer Whey Protein Powder - which is also MUCH less expensive!

I've been reading a lot of fashion blogs/Instagram accounts lately so I've been experimenting with my wardrobe. I actually dug a necklace out of my jewelry box and wore it to work. I want to add more "statement" necklaces to my wardrobe.  


I got in a run during lunch. Check it out - since I work so close to the White House - it actually showed up on my RunKeeper app as "The White House". 30 minute 10K training run complete!


Check out the speed for Mile 1!




Total calorie burn for the day was just short of 500! I hit 497 calories burned!!

The evening was quiet. Hubby and I were going to bake chicken for dinner but it was bad. As in rancid bad. As in it stunk up our whole kitchen bad. 

We had to come up with a Plan B which was some packaged Spanish rice I found in the pantry and turkey kielbasa with a side of brussel sprouts. I made sure to measure out my rice and weigh my kielbasa. I'm so serious about losing this belly of mine! 

My WW points were a little high for the day (I had two Lime-A-Ritas) but with my activity points for the week I'm still within my plan. I haven't even used any of Weekly Points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment