Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekday Workouts

Last week I got in some pretty good workouts during the week.

Tuesday morning I did ChaLean Extreme's Burn Intervals and Ab Burner workouts. Not a big calorie burn but I got it done.  





Thursday morning's workout was ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 followed by Turbo Fire's Fire 30.

I really do hate the low calorie burn I get with the Burn Circuits but I have to keep telling myself it is important to lift weights in addition to doing my cardio. 


Burn Circuit 3

Fire 30


It was raining during my lunchbreak so I took my 10K training run inside on the treadmill. 3 miles. Done. And yes - I am slower on the treadmill than running outside.


Since Thursday was our last day of work for the week, hubby ordered us Domino's Pizza for dinner. I did so well throughout the whole day with my eating and then I sabotaged myself completely by eating pizza AND wings - even after getting in my 2 workouts. 


I had JUST received my new weekly points too. I didn't intend to blow through so many of them seeing in one meal as those extra points were supposed to last a full week and I would be heading up to Atlantic City for the long weekend. No wonder I've been having such a hard time losing weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment