Monday, April 21, 2014

The End of Spring Break

Thursday


My co-worker friend was headed out to Dunkin Donuts and asked if I wanted anything. I asked her to pick me up a coffee. She came back with a Peeps donut. I ate the whole thing and it was delicious!


We got out of work early. On the metro ride home I read an article on IIFYM (If it fits your macros). I attempted to change MyFitness Pal to meet my suggested macros. I think IIFYM is something I am going to have to GRADUALLY break myself into. I love me some carbs and this plan has me going pretty low carb.


Since I got home from work early my mom and I went with the kiddos for a walk through the neighborhood and played in the park for a little bit. All 3 of the big kids!


We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I ate entirely too much of the honey wheat bread and butter. I did order dinner off of the Skinnylicious menu though.


First time ordering off of the adult menu - that's a lot of choices!

I ordered the shrimp tacos. I was so full from bread though that I was only able to eat one. I couldn't even bring the leftovers home because they became so messy. Once all the sauce soaked through the tortilla it started to break apart in my hands.




This salad accompanied the tacos. It was good but I was just too full to eat more than a couple of bites.

I did order a piece of the red velvet cheesecake to take home with me.


After dinner we wandered around the mall. Hubby treated the kiddos to new Van's and I snagged a cute pair of sparkly ones for myself!



Friday

Hubby and I had Good Friday off from work. We all piled into the car together for a day of fun.


My son was being camera shy

First stop - Buffalo Wild Wings for a late lunch/early dinner.


Then we headed over to Ft Meade for some bowling.

Lots of deer out. I'm going to have to be on the lookout on my next long run there.

Saturday

Started my day with a one hour treadmill walk - sporting my new Bondi Band. I LOVE those headbands for keeping the sweat out of my eyes - and I sweat A LOT!


We played a little badminton and had a little wine before we had to bring my mom to the airport.


But not before we took a bunch of last minute pictures!




Sunday

The kids went to their dad's house last night. Hubby left this morning for a work trip.

It was a very quiet and lonely Easter for me. 

Hubby left me an Easter card and a box of chocolates. 



I ate way too many of the chocolates. I lounged around in my sweats all day. I didn't workout. And now I've stayed up too late posting this. 

It's almost like I was on Spring Break for the week.

Tomorrow I hope to be back into a normal, healthy routine!

1 comment:

  1. Aaahh, that Peeps donut looks so good!! Don't blame you for devouring that thing right away, it surely wouldn't last long with me either! So many great pics, & those tacos... yum! Oh, & you KNOW I love me some Buffalo Wild Wings! ;)

    ReplyDelete