Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week In Review

No new workouts are happening for me yet. I think subconsciously I'm waiting for my half marathon to be over before I switch up my workouts. I really want to add in more strength training and tone up my arms for the summer!

Monday - I got on the treadmill in the morning for a walk. I got in my steps for the day. 


Tuesday I went to the gym during lunch for a 30 minute treadmill run. My pace always turns out to be much slower on the treadmill. When I'm running outside I have 10 and 11 minute miles. The battery in my heart rate monitor died - I hate when that happens.


Wednesday I didn't work out.

Thursday's weigh-in had me 1.8 pounds down! I celebrated with a lunchtime treadmill run.




Friday morning I got in treadmill walk while I watched an episode of Parenthood in the dvr.




We had gorgeous weather that day! I got to wear my new Michael Kors flats with NO socks or tights! 




I left work early and we picked my mom up from the airport. She flew out for the week to help us out with the kiddos during their Spring Break. She brought this old newspaper ad with her of me during my senior year in high school when I did a little modeling. 


Saturday we headed out to DC with 999,999 other people to see the Cherry Blossoms during their peak bloom.


She loved the bag I had made for her with her grandchildren on it.















My favorite picture of the day!























Not bad for a non-exercise day. We trekked all through DC!

Sunday morning I hopped on the treadmill for a 4 mile half marathon training run before we got started with our day. 




Mini-me had a soccer game in the afternoon. It was another gorgeous day and I got to break out another pair of new flats - sockless again! 




Monday morning I hopped on the treadmill for a walk. And then I stayed on an extra 15 minutes just to get to the end of the episode of Parenthood I was watching. I hit my 10K steps again! 


Tuesday I ran during lunch.


Wednesday the cupcake truck parked right outside of my office taunting me. I resisted! 



My mom and my kiddos. She's such a shorty! 

I've been staying up late all week with my mom and the kiddos. I've been eating not so great all week. It's almost like I'm on Spring break/vacation too - except for the whole "having to get up and go to work thing". Next week I'm going to be refocused! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment