Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

Where the heck does the time go? It's been one whole month since I posted on my lil blog and yet so much happened during the month of June.

I think I'll recap some of the June events each day as I post the current July events.

Unbelievably hubby is STILL sleeping right now (he always wakes up earlier than me on the weekends) so I figured I'd use a few minutes to update the ole bloggy while I drink my coffee.

During the month of June I stayed active with my workouts. Keeping up with the Runners World Run Streak ensured that which in turn helped me to keep up with my #workitout100 challenge during the month.   


I also enjoyed adding in some FitStar workouts from the app on my phone and some Jessica Smith You Tube workouts. It's so convenient while I'm working out at the gym during my lunch break to run a mile and then do a few more minutes of another workout. I have to keep variety in my workouts or I get easily bored.


As seen on my morning commute




The weather finally warmed up enough for me to get my first pedicure of the season!


I joined a local running group and ordered a t-shirt (to be revealed later). The running group meets SO early in the morning though that I just haven't been able to participate in any running meet-ups yet. I've been participating on their Facebook group challenges though.  


And there was a Five Guys indulgence involved early in June. Oh those fries... with the malt vinegar sprinkled on them... yummmmmm....  


Today for the 4th we may go to my former boss' house for a barbecue he's having. I haven't seen him in years and he sent us a text invite earlier this week so I may surprise him by showing up. He lives 2 hours away in West Virginia so it will be a long day for us if we do end up going.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment