Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Teen Summer Camp Success

I thought I'd share these pictures of success. I call them success because both teens were knocked out asleep on the 15 minute drive home from their first day of Teen Summer Camp on Monday. Money well spent to have them so tired out from physical activity during the summer rather than just sitting around playing on their electronic devices. 





My hubby left on Monday afternoon for Germany for the week. He was excited to have the whole row to himself for the whole 8 hour flight. 


I barely managed to get in my #workitout100 workout that day. I slacked off most of the afternoon/evening by reading blogs and getting my Bloglovin feed all caught up. I'm going to have to narrow down my subscribe list soon. There are just too many blogs I follow and not enough time to read them all in. 

I did a short Tara Stiles beginner's yoga workout before bed which again proved to myself just how inflexible I am. 


What? You don't do yoga in your pj's?

2 comments:

  1. It def looks like she had fun!!! New to your blog and you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post just made my day! I used to be a teen camp director and THAT is a good camp your kids are going to!

    I'm going to try out this yoga video!

    ReplyDelete