Monday, August 25, 2014

The End of Summer

Summer break officially ended today for my twin teens. Today was their "transition day" for high school. Ninth graders had to go to school today for the whole day - the rest of the students in the county start tomorrow.



Hubby left yesterday for a work trip. He'll be out of the country for a little less than three weeks. The twin teens are at their dad's this week so the house is eerily quiet.

After work I got my nails, toes and brows done. Then I came home and got in my first formal workout since last week. My aim was to get to 10K steps.



Now it's time to get back to organized, scheduled workouts. I have the Navy 5 Miler race in less than 3 weeks! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting in your steps!! And wow high school, it's crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete