Monday, October 27, 2014

Mini Vacation

Wednesday morning hubby and I left for our mini vacation. I weighed in a day early and was thrilled to see such a big loss for the week right before vacation.  


We had free airline tickets we had to use by the end of the month so we went to Ft Lauderdale.


The weather unfortunately didn't cooperate. It was dreary and rainy all 3 days we were there but we still had a blast.

View from our balcony

I love traveling with my husband. We always manage to have a good time no matter the circumstances. We're very much alike in the way we travel - we're both very laid back and not too schedule-happy.  


Have I ever mentioned how compulsive hubby is about clean cars? Well he is and we have a monthly membership to a local car wash place so he can keep the cars clean. He takes my car at least once a week and his own 2-3 times a week.

The first stop on our way home from the airport was to the carwash. I told you someone was compulsive...


My "babies" went to their first Homecoming Dance over the weekend. I can't believe how fast they're growing up.  


2 comments:

  1. What a fun get away, and you kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your hubby to come clean my car, it's a disaster!

    Love the pics of the kids. They grow up way too fast:(

    ReplyDelete