Saturday, January 31, 2015

Me vs the scale

Thursday night I finally updated my iPhone to iOS 8. It literally took 12 hours. With no phone. No social media. Talk about withdrawal! Now I'm trying to figure out some of the new features. 


Thursday morning I weighed myself and I was up .2 for the week. Friday morning for kicks I weighed myself again since I had gone out to eat on Wednesday night. 



The scale is such a mind game with me! But I am glad to see 3.4 pounds of my holiday weight gain gone!

I didn't work out Thursday or Friday. There goes another #workitout100 streak. I can't tell you how many times I've started and restarted that Challenge but I'm determined to somehow complete 100 days in a row of some type of physical activity. Today I start. Again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment