Friday, February 27, 2015

February happenings

February - the shortest month of the year - absolutely flew by!

Here's some of what happened:

I made my first spaghetti squash - and it was really good!


I ate some pizza and some wings


I tried to balance it out a little with fruit and a mini bagel at work


I got my nails did


I tried my first Barre class


We got our taxes done


We took the teens out to pick paint colors for their new bedrooms


We went out to eat before the snowstorm hit


The snow came


I used my new FitBit Charge HR's heart rate monitor feature for the 1st time during a spin class. 

I need to figure out what the "custom" rate is

I drank wine out of a red solo cup because hubby packed all of my wine glasses.


What was supposed to be a follow-up sonogram turned into a diagnostic mammogram, an ultrasound and then a needle biopsy all in the same morning. I'm actually still waiting on the results of the biopsy.


We had more snow.


AND drumroll please...

We settled on our new house yesterday!


So yes - February was quite a busy month for me and March probably will be too because that's when we're actually going to be moving in.

I didn't get many workouts in during the month of February so during March I really need to get back into it - my weight has slowly been creeping up on me which is no bueno with summer right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your biopsy and congrats on the house!!

    ReplyDelete