Monday, June 1, 2015

MAY

Jeez these months are flying by.

I seriously can not believe it is already June 1st!

Here's what happened in May:

Dinner out with my mini me:



Lost a little weight on Weight Watchers


Hubby and I took his parents on the train up to NYC for a surprise early Mother's Day present for his mom.




Hubby took this picture to show me just how much taller than me my son is and just how close my daughter is to sneaking up on me in height.


I read a couple of books





We attended the military ball




We had a girls' get together dinner at a French restaurant in DC. We have been friends for 30 years!!







I joined an all women's gym near my house. I'm hoping to add some group exercise classes to workouts.


Had a date night with hubby



Received a new FitBit badge


Went running outside again. I think that only makes three times outside this year.


No other words excepts - my goofy husband...


Had to take a picture with no make-up on for a relative's high school project. Was told I looked like I was in high school!  


This caught my eye at the grocery store. Funny looking watermelons.


Loving how much more fresh fruit tastes in the warmer months!



And took a few moments to reflect on Memorial Day and the significance of the day. 






1 comment:

  1. Yum, Ive been craving some cantaloupe!! You look gorgeous for your ball and you and your hubs look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete