Thursday, July 9, 2015

Family Time

The first couple of week this summer I've been able to spend a lot of time with my family. 

Running with hubby

Spectating with my son at my daughter's soccer game

Brought the teens into work with me one day 

Family bowling

Mini golf with the teens


Mom visiting for a week

Mom and the teens goofing off in the back seat of the car

Watching soccer in the heat tired them out!


2nd soccer game of the week

I have really struggled to keep up with my workouts and to eat healthy though. I restarted the #workitout100 challenge - hopefully it will give me the motivation to stay active through the summer. 

Day 1 - treadmill RUN


Day 2 - A Jessica Smith You Tube workout and a FitStar App workout


Day 3 - REST DAY.
Day 4 - Jumping on my trampoline and walking on my treadmill to reach 10K steps.


Day 5 - MAJOR housecleaning for mom's visit


Days 6 and 7 were walking days



Day 8 - REST Day
Day 9 - Run/walk intervals
 
Day 10 - treadmill walk to reach my 10K steps BEFORE 5:30pm!

And because this picture makes me laugh - hubby travels a lot for his new job and this is one the pictures he sent me. A guy was doing yoga moves in the corner at the airport gate and hubby's expression was too cute!




2 comments:

  1. Your hubby's face is hilarious!! Looks like your family time has been fun😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby's face is hilarious!! Looks like your family time has been fun😊

    ReplyDelete