Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Last Days of Summer

I can't believe summer has come to an end so soon.

It's almost time to cover up the toes with socks and boots so I made sure to get a fun color while it's still sandal season.


For the last month of summer...

I:

Spent more time at Target than I wanted to - getting myself and the teens ready for back-to-school.


Did some indoor reading while hubby was at the pool. Some days it was just too hot outside for me!


Continued with my workouts. 

I tried out some Sparkpeople workouts

Tried a couple of new-to-me recipes.


Orange Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry from The Six O'Clock Scramble


Skinny Mexican Stuffed Shells from Skinny Mom


Read a new book.






Had to work 1/2 days for one week to get my mini-me to and from summer high school soccer practice. 


HOT outdoor walk


Tried out a new workout series - it was just okay

Still switching it up with my workouts



Jessica Smith and a slow treadmill walk

More Slow Steps on the Treadmill

Started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution 12 Week Program

More Jillian

And more Jillian

Afternoon walk with hubby

Soccer tournament seflies

Someone is not amused

Took the teens to my college alma mater to watch a women's soccer game.





The teens went back to school



I lost a lil weight - but it's just the weight I had gained the previous weeks






And then September started - my birthday month - and the emails for free stuff started coming in!





This week I'm getting myself readjusted to the back-to-school schedule with the teens (last week for their official 1st week they were at their dad's house) and trying to keep up with my workouts, soccer and work. 

2 comments:

  1. Look at you and all your workouts!!! Those stuffed shells look delicious. She does no wrong lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and all your workouts!!! Those stuffed shells look delicious. She does no wrong lol

    ReplyDelete