Friday, January 22, 2016

Oh heyyyyyy....

No better time to get caught up on the the ole blog than while we're all sitting at home waiting for a blizzard to come through.

So far 2016 has been good to me.

The weather was pretty mild at the beginning of the month and hubby and I were able to start off the New Year with an outdoor run and didn't freeze to death!



I tried a couple of Pure Barre classes through a pre-opening coupon I had purchased.


I really wanted to like Pure Barre but it just didn't grow on me.

Hubby and I had a date night and I definitely splurged on a good burger!




My boss gave me playoff tickets to see the Washington Redskins take on the Green Bay Packers.


I got to meet up with and have lunch with two of my bestest friends. We've been friends for 30 years!


The teens and I had one last dinner out last night before the blizzard hits this afternoon.


Hubby rearranged his travel plans that included long layovers and taking the red eye back from the west coast to be able to make it home to us before the storm hits.

Sitting in the cell phone lot waiting for his flight to arrive

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the drive home for coffee and to pick up donuts. Here's my pre-blizzard breakfast:


It's all about balance right?

Stay safe and warm everyone and let's hope we don't lose power!

2 comments:

  1. I am sad PB did not grow on you! It took my a while but it's my fav! -Sana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think it was the instructors. I DID like the class and instructor when I went with you. Maybe I'll have to try out Columbia again!

      Delete