Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blogging

I have a co-worker friend that always tells me I should start a "mom" blog because she's constantly amused by the stories I share with her about my life. I think they're normal happening but she somehow thinks they're pretty amusing.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I actually do have a blog but I hardly update it. 

That got me to thinking about all the moments I am missing on recording. I don't keep a paper journal and I do have and use my instagram - but I think it's pretty cool to be able to write about things in my life and be able to look back it later so I'm going to attempt to revive my lil ole blog.

I was going through my pictures and I decided to pick up where I last left off which would be our Valentine's Weekend trip to New York City!


Hubby and I took the train up to NYC 


I totally didn't count points or care about them

Sharing size M&Ms that I did NOT share

His and hers beers at lunch once we arrived in New York

Hubby posing with the Pope

Oh yeah - and it was cold as HECK that weekend too!

I was so amused by this sign

Night cap

Pizza

And more pizza

It was too cold for anyone to be sitting outside

All bundled up for a morning walk 

His and hers Bloody Marys


A mimosa for me - a shot of something for hubby

His and hers Grey Goose and Cranberry

An appetizer sampler of fried goodness

Kissy kissy


And since I wasn't counting Points....

Train ride home

Even though it was REALLY, REALLY cold that weekend it was nice to just get away with my hubby for a quick trip out of town. We ate and drank a lot and got in a lot of people watching. The next time we go to New York though it's definitely going to need to be warmer so we can get out and do stuff besides eat and drink!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable and also...alcoholics haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable and also...alcoholics haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - we were on a "liquid diet" that weekend :-)

      Delete
    2. Hehe sometimes those are good times 😉

      Delete