Friday, May 13, 2016

Food, Food and Drink

Friday is my Weight Watchers weigh-in day.

This morning I stepped on the scale and I knew I would not be going to my Weight Watchers meeting to weigh in today. Last week I had finally hit 9 lbs lost and today I saw I would be getting a gain. Mentally I just wasn't in it this week. It was a very off week for me - I had commuting delays with my train and the teen's both had Dr's appointments and my mini me had soccer practice. I didn't meal prep this week, I didn't get the workouts in that I had planned - it was pretty much a train wreck of a week for me.

The thing I liked about the old Weight Watchers plan is that I didn't feel like I had to deprive myself of my favorite foods. I could eat them in moderation and still work them into my "points". I have been struggling with this new plan. I don't feel like I am "allowed" to eat the foods that I enjoy, even in moderation. I haven't tracked consistently in ages because I will inevitably end up eating one of the foods I used to be able to enjoy and end up using all of my points in one day and then I feel like I have somehow failed!

So during my non-tracking couple of weeks here's a look at some of the "good" and "bad" choices I made: 

Fro-yo

Chipotle chicken burrito bowl
Chips & salsa

Buffalo Wild Wings

Sooooo good!



Smoothies with my mini-me


Uno's deep dish pizza with my hubby on a date


His and hers drinks on our date


Just a little bit fro-yo



Snacking in the car


Yucky 0 point cosmo mix



Korean bbq meatballs from Noodles & Company




Chocolate swirl loaf from Starbucks


Humongous turkey Ruben from a sandwich shop near work


More fro-yo with the kids


More Chipotle with the kids




Hubby putting his zebra cake in my fruit bowl (I ate the banana - not the Zebra cake)


Edible Arrangement at work


His and her snack chocolate pretzel snack bars - guess which one is mine


Chicken quinoa chili from Protein Bar

Sunday morning breakfast scramble

Yogurt parfait in the making




Weekend breakfast at home



A trip to Olive Garden




Sooooo yummmmm!

Starbucks

Trader Joe's Steel Cut Oatmeal

Expensive salad I bought for lunch



More coffee

Joe's Crab Shack!


Banana and a breakfast bar on the way to work



More coffee!


Co-worker made banana bread!

This week I'm going to attempt to log everything I eat and drink into my Weight Watchers app. I feel with a little discipline this week I can hit the 10 pounds lost mark at next week's weigh-in!

1 comment: