Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

I didn't get on the scale this morning. I'm avoiding it on purpose. Why start the New Year upset at myself for the fun I had the past week and a half? I know I've gained weight and I know what I need to do to lose it so why not just do it?



Yesterday I completed 366 days of walking at least 10K Fitbit steps every day of 2016 so I took today "off" from doing any type of workout or 10K step challenge. Instead I hung out with my mom for her last day visiting us and then we all went out to dinner. I didn't even attempt to eat anything healthy for dinner. That's what tomorrow is for. 

Today's accomplishments included taking down the Christmas tree


and planning my workouts for January. I'm definitely going to get back on track with my running plan. 

Tomorrow I need to get a meal plan together for January. I also need to decide if I'm going to follow the old  Weight Watchers Points Plus plan or count calories with MyFitness Pal. I have struggled with the current Weight Watchers Smart Points plan and have decided it's just not for me. It really feels like a diet. I know it's supposed to be a healthier program but it's much more restrictive which just ends up frustrating me. Which ever plan I do decide to follow I just need to make sure I track my food consistently. 




No comments:

Post a Comment