Thursday, March 9, 2017

South Beach Day 10

Yesterday morning at work was busy and very trying. I didn't even get a chance to eat my breakfast.

When I did finally eat I ate some of the broccoli salad and chili I had made the previous night. 



After work I went straight to my pedicure appointment


And then came home and chopped some veggies and chicken sausage to cook for dinner.


I sprinkled a little mozzarella cheese on top and ate it with the last of my broccoli tots.


It was a really quiet night for me since the teens were at their dad's and hubby was out of town for work.  It was also a bonus rest day on my running plan so I really didn't do anything except scroll through my social media accounts and message with some girlfriends.


WATER: 80 oz. I DID IT!!

WORKOUT: None. Scheduled rest day.
 
FITBIT STEPS: 7,516

No comments:

Post a Comment