Friday, March 10, 2017

South Beach Day 11

I'm very bored with breakfast these days -  I ate 1 boiled egg, 1 boiled egg white and 2 slices turkey bacon. I could have added a vegetable but I really didn't feel like it.



Lunch - the broccoli salad is good but way too heavy on the red onions. After I ate it I brushed my teeth, gargled AND chewed gum!


I also had a side of turkey chili and a light string cheese.


Snack before I left work.


When I got home from work I did my scheduled 1.5 mile run. I was so excited that I was able to run it straight through. My coach has had me doing run/walk intervals so this was the longest distance I have gone without walking!

After my run I didn't feel like cooking so I just had a glass of red wine and some more turkey leftover chili for dinner.

WATER: 64 oz

WORKOUT: 1.5 mile run (17:59/11:59 avg pace)
 
FITBIT STEPS: 10,097


No comments:

Post a Comment