Tuesday, March 14, 2017

South Beach Day 15 - Phase 2 begins

I need to look up more breakfast ideas. Truly.

Scrambled egg (and egg whites) with spinach and a laughing cow cheese, baby tomatoes

Lunch:

Leftover spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs and sauce/ leftover broccoli salad

Snack before I left work because it was going to be a long night - I had a 6:30 nail appointment and then had to pick my daughter afterwards from work at 8pm.




My daughter ended up working late (while I sat and waited on her in the parking lot). By the time we got home it was almost 9:00. I snacked on some light string cheese and turkey pepperoni while I cooked myself some dinner. (Everyone else was eating the leftover spaghetti bake for their dinner.) 








Chicken sausage, mushrooms, peppers and laughing cow cheese (on the saucer my daughter
had just used to eat her leftover spaghetti bake on)



No comments:

Post a Comment