Wednesday, March 15, 2017

South Beach Day 16 - Snow Day

School was closed and so was work so I spent the day at home with hubby and the teens. Normally on a snow day it's pretty much an eating free for all for me but yesterday I did try to be better than I normally would.

Settled in for my snow day

I made an egg scramble with turkey bacon, spinach, peppers and sprinkled with 2% cheese.


I snacked on 2 light string cheese, turkey pepperoni and some triscuits.


Lunch was off-plan (boneless wings) and dressing.


After I sat around most of the day I finally laced up my new running shoes and got in the day's scheduled run.


While I was on the treadmill hubby was cooking dinner. I was starving when I was done so I snacked on some almonds before I showered.


Since hubby prepared dinner it was not South Beach compliant at all and I had no desire to cook a South Beach compliant meal at the time. He had put some ribs in the crockpot earlier in the day so he made some Annie's mac n cheese, and then there was some store-bought potato salad and green beans. I ate this plate x 2 (I went back for seconds). 


My stomach didn't enjoy the dinner as much as I did though. My stomach was so upset. I sipped water and tea and then turned into bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment