Wednesday, March 1, 2017

South Beach Day 2

Another day on South Beach complete and I'm doing good - no cheats - no headaches - no problems yet!

I started the morning with coffee and almond milk creamer and 2 eggs scrambled with spinach, tomatoes and some 2% Mexican blend cheese.



Dill pickles are allowed on Phase 1 and I found this 4 pack that easily is packed into my lunch bag without worrying about pickle juice dripping all over the place.


For my mid-morning snack I had some deli roast beef, a light string cheese and the dill pickles.


Lunch was my leftover spaghetti squash, beef and veggies mix from last night's dinner that I topped with a Tbsp of light sour cream.


For my afternoon snack I had a green tea and a 100 calorie pack of almonds.

Dinner was taco Tuesday night in our house. Hubby and the teens had shells and tortillas - I put mine on a bed of spinach. I may or may not have used a little extra light sour cream but I'm okay with that.


After dinner the kids were up in their bedrooms doing homework while hubby and I watched an episode of "The Mick". That show just cracks us up.

WATER: 58 oz

WORKOUT: I still tackled my scheduled run. It was intervals leading up to 3 miles. I ran for 38:06 making my average pace 12:41 

FITBIT STEPS: 14,513

No comments:

Post a Comment