Wednesday, March 29, 2017

South Beach Day 25

Friday, March 24 

I woke up to a LOSS on the scale - Down .4 lbs. I'll take it!

Breakfast was a sandwich thin - NO EGG - Canadian bacon, and cheese with tomatoes.


Lunch was leftover steak and asparagus


Plain non-fat Greek yogurt and blueberries for an afternoon snack


After work hubby and I met up for a quick drink and an appetizer before my son's play. I had a glass of red wine and we split an order of mozzarella sticks. 









My son loves performing but my body really does not like those metal card table chairs they had us sitting in for almost 3 hours. My back was killing me afterwards.

I had volunteered to drive my son back to his dad's house after the play was over since they didn't come to that performance. There was some drama afterwards between my son and his dad on the phone. My son was so upset and it broke my heart. He will always be my baby boy and I will always be protective over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment