Friday, March 3, 2017

South Beach Day 4

South Beach Day 4 is in the books!

I'm not too sure how good for you eggs everyday is so I scrambled one egg and 2 egg whites with spinach, mushrooms and a little bit of 2% shredded cheddar cheese plus I had 2 slices of turkey bacon.


My morning snack - tomatoes & cucumbers with guacamole!


Lunch was leftover pork loin which I'm totally sick of right now and some dill pickles and 2 light string cheese. Random lunch but I was in a hurry to get out of the door in the morning so this is what I was able to grab.


Snack - 30 pistachios. Yep I counted them out.


After work - mom taxi duties


Got home late and made a quick random dinner.





I didn't care for the riced cauliflower. I'm not sure exactly what I was expecting but it did not taste good to me. I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top just to get it down. Those veggie tots though - those were delicious. I'm not even sure if they were 100% South Beach compliant but they were so yummy - even my teens ate some! 





I was wiped out from the week by the time I finished dinner. Hubby cleaned up the kitchen and sent me up to bed. I was in my bed by 9:15 and probably asleep by 9:30. I missed my 3 mile scheduled run but I really needed the sleep!

WATER: 64 oz (got my water intake up!)

WORKOUT: None
 
FITBIT STEPS: 5,469



No comments:

Post a Comment