Saturday, March 4, 2017

South Beach Day 5

Day 5 was a scheduled cheat day for me on South Beach because it was my twins' BIRTHDAY!!!



I just couldn't take another breakfast of eggs this week so I started the day with a South Beach compliant skinny caramel latte.


Breakfast was bland and blah - turkey sausage, a light string cheese and some baby tomatoes.


I used a half day vacation to leave work early and pick the twins up after school to begin the birthday celebration. 

Snack in the car since I didn't eat lunch

I had planned to take the twins for frozen yogurt or ice cream but my daughter was starving so we went to The Greene Turtle for appetizers. 

Diet Coke for me

The birthday twins

I had ordered the chips and dip but I didn't eat much of it. Instead I helped my daughter eat the heaping plate of buffalo chicken nachos she had ordered and brought the chips and dip home.









My daughter chose to celebrate over at her dad's so hubby and I took my son to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory which I had planned for as my cheat meal. I was still full from earlier so we didn't order appetizers but I did have 2 pieces of the wheat bread with butter, a glass of red wine, and the skinnylicious chopped salad

A Delicious Blend of Julienne Romaine, Grilled Chicken, Tomato, Avocado, Corn, Bacon. Blue Cheese and Apple with Our Vinaigrette 


 I was only able to eat about a quarter of the salad and then hubby and I split a slice of the original strawberry cheesecake.




We got home pretty early and then all camped out on the couch watching TV with our full bellies.

WATER: 48 oz + a Diet Coke

WORKOUT: None
 
FITBIT STEPS: 5,646

WEIGH-IN: Down 2.2 pounds! (Since Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment