Friday, March 24, 2017

South Beach Days 23 and 24

Wednesday, March 22 (Day 24)


Breakfast on repeat from yesterday



Snack



For lunch I made a spinach salad with leftover hot wings/chicken from the previous couple of days and used a 100 calorie container of guacamole as my dressing.


When I got home from work I got in an interval treadmill run


Afterwards I was craving carbs so I popped one of those Steamfresh frozen veggies with potatoes and carrots and sauce in the microwave and ate 1/2 the bag alongside some grilled chicken.


Thursday, March 23 (Day 25)


Breakfast on repeat - sliced boiled egg - just one this time (I couldn't stomach two) with cheese on sandwich thin and tomatoes.


Snack



Last night's leftovers for lunch


Snack



Hubby grilled steaks for dinner and I had a sweet potato with smart balance light and some light sour cream and asparagus. 


Later while we were catching up on "The Voice" I had a sugar free fudgsicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment